News, Events and PR
Expanded EVCS Range
18th July 2012
Morley-IAS is pleased to announce the release of the new Emergency Assist alarm range, the expansion of our current EVCS portfolio plus new pricing.
EVCS Compact 9 System
The, BS5839 Pt9: 2011 approved, Compact 9 system is designed to meet the needs of the majority of installations of Emergency Voice communication and disabled refuge systems.
The Compact 9 is a 9 line unit which can be expanded to support 19 outstations using the 10 line slave exchange unit. In addition to Type A and Type B outstations the Compact 9 can also monitor the newly released Emergency Assist Alarm systems.
Emergency Assist Alarm System
The new emergency assist kit is a simple 2 wire system that has been specifically designed to meet the needs of disabled service users and conforms to all the relevant requirements;:
• Disability Rights Commission code of practice
• English Tourism Council Recommendations
• RNIB signage guidelines.
The use of combined high output blue LED indication and buzzer ensures a response to the call. The Emergency Assist Alarm Stand Alone Kit comprises of all the components needed to install a fully compliant system, with additional parts available separately.
This kit can be used as a standalone kit or be networked into any of our EVCS systems allowing the areas tobe monitored in one simple installation. Further cost reduction can be achieved when networking these product together as the EVCS system provides the power supply for the emergency assist equipment.
• All EVCS products are BS5839 pt 9 compliant
• Emergency Assist Alarm products are BS58300:2009 compliant
• Network 8 Master Handset (EVCS-MS) can only be used in conjunction with Network 8 line Exchange unit (EVCS-XC)
• COMPACT 9 line Master Handset (EVCS CMPT9) can only be used in conjunction with Network 10 line Exchange unit (EVCS-XC10)